سریال من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 86 هشتاد و ششم - man asheghe to hastam ۸۶

من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 86

دانلود من عاشق تو هستم 86 Fatma Girik, who is obsessed with him for 55 years, Mehmet Altan has been following Girik everywhere since he was 20 years old. She climbs her house, visits the hospital room, proposes marriage, and writes poems.

Although 48-year-old famous model Uma Thurman received dozens of ual messages by her admirer Jack Jordan, Thurman ignored the situation. However, the famous model thrown by the same fan, a man standing in an open grave with a razor in his hand, terrified the famous model. The deviant fan was caught and sent to prison after these three years of messages.

قسمت 86 من عاشق تو هستم

من عاشق تو هستم ۸۶  Hadid, the world famous model, embraced a fashion show by his admirer, tried to get rid of him by punching the person who embraced him.

The famous singer Katy Perry, 34, was quite scared when Pawel Jurski, a long-time Polish fan, was on stage. Jurski thought to have psychological problems, "I would do everything necessary to be with Katy Perry," the words, terrified the hearers.

Hadise's obsessed fan was captured by security guards as he entered the site where the famous singer sat. Defense, "I'm a fan of Hadise. Istinye residence I learned. I was caught crossing the barbed wire of the site. My goal was to see him. Sorry for this and regret" was.

ادامه مطلب

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

تاجرچت جریان شناسی منابع آزمون دکتری کشاورزی day2day education دانلود سریال مانکن 1080p بیومیو :: بیوگرافی هنرمندان Caitlin پاورپوینت پیام های آسمانی هشتم ما مَردم ( We are people )